Diamond Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
So, after much deliberation and asking 30 bajillion questions, i think i finally have the amp i want for my fronts. I picked up a Diamond Audio D5600.2. Its in rather good cosmetic shape and functions exactly as it should. My question is, from what ive been reading the D5 amps were made by the PPI guys who left the company when DEI bought them and the D5 amps have been described as a PPI powerclass in disguise. Anyone have any knowledge on this?

I have one and love it! It's rather large but absolutely beautiful. From what I understood years ago when I bought it, you are correct. The only thing I wish it had was Tiffany rca's. You'll really like the amp. 

I have one and love it! It's rather large but absolutely beautiful. From what I understood years ago when I bought it, you are correct. The only thing I wish it had was Tiffany rca's. You'll really like the amp. 
right on :)  the guy i bought it from even gave me a brand spankin new slider with the brand logo and model # on it. I think im gonna hang it up at my desk at work. The RCA connectors are sadly the regular ones and not tiffany style, as you mentioned. but i hooked it up to one sub for a bit to test it out and it is a powerful dude for sure. using it on my mids and highs shouldnt be a let down in the slightest 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.