Diablo, some nice looking amps

I wouldn't say that it's expensive because of what Sundown knows what we're willing to pay for it. It's expensive because it just is and has been that way. He hasn't changed the pricing on them that is not reflective of the market.
... or because we are a dealer based company that actually cares about our dealers being able to make enough money to stay in business.

Our MSRP / MAP pricing is equal or less than competitive products sold at dealers - I've compared it to DD, Memphis, etc - some of the few other companies that are protective of their dealers.

Everyone acts like I pocket all the money from every sale.

... or because we are a dealer based company that actually cares about our dealers being able to make enough money to stay in business.
Our MSRP / MAP pricing is equal or less than competitive products sold at dealers - I've compared it to DD, Memphis, etc - some of the few other companies that are protective of their dealers.

Everyone acts like I pocket all the money from every sale.
You took the words right out of my mouth Jacob. Between overhead, Customs, Import duties, shipping, and everything else, there is not as large a profit margin as you would think. People tend to overlook that stuff.

Not to mention warranty costs too.
Indeed... where we send out brand new replacement amps for warranty in most cases that isn't free either.

I believe that TCO (total cost of ownership) is lower than many "cheaper" products with us based on that, higher re-sale value, our discounted replacement program, etc.

What about having a cousin who is about to be stationed in Korea who can circumvent all those duties, import fees, and customs for you? I am about to have that exact situation and he expressed interest in getting at least one of every Zenon generic amp that he can find! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I agree, we havent put nearly as much effort in our website as we have the product.
What would you like to know bro?

I wont say we have the best customer service or we're better than anyone else, everyone says that, I will do whatever I can to ensure our customers are happy with there purchase, we offer a pretty good warranty I think.

email me if you wanna talk about amplifiers.

sales@diabloaudiotechnologies.com
Awesome. A company that will talk tech with people. Could people get schematics?

What about having a cousin who is about to be stationed in Korea who can circumvent all those duties, import fees, and customs for you? I am about to have that exact situation and he expressed interest in getting at least one of every Zenon generic amp that he can find! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
He plans on walking right into each build house and saying hey I want to buy some amps?

Ok

and that 750 fo refurbs is still HIGH.... considering I know what those amps MSRP for from the factory.
But the forum boner amps are going to be expensive cause the company knows you guys will pay for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
You are right. Who wouldn't want to sell their product for more than what its worth though? I know I would do the same given the opportunity. Local shops do the same thing as well.

I always think them prices are too high. Hence I never buy brand new. I get used from respectable sellers. I got a Cactus 5k for what those sell for and a bunch of 40.1's for less than what the refurbs sell for.

It's just all marketing man.

Plain and simple.

I am sooo thinking about selling the rockford for one of these They are 16volt ready i believe and i just think they look great plus thats some good numbers for the price

I am sooo thinking about selling the rockford for one of these They are 16volt ready i believe and i just think they look great plus thats some good numbers for the price
Go get ya some mayne!!!

David is good humans.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

only the inferno series is 16v capable, we wont warranty above 15.3 on the hellfire series or below 1 ohm, these were really designed for daily groundpounders.

Awesome. A company that will talk tech with people. Could people get schematics?
maybe...

there are a few people that have them allready, we wont hide anything but we wont just give away all of our work either, if you feel me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.