Central Region DFW -SATURDAY 3/4 McKinney

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
PARTICULARLY at a show, I don't like letting others use the TL. That's a can of worms that ALMOST got opened one day. IF I was having a show, I wouldn't want people using someone else's TL right there when I was conducting a show. Meets are for fun and sharing is what it's about. Our mid-winter meet was $10 all day on the TL.

I don't know about Rocky, but Curtis would let you do a fun run for $10 or so.

Cool, Ill see what I can get arranged. I know my system isnt all that loud and my car rattles so much its embarrasing. I'll do real run when I have some Fatmat or something

PARTICULARLY at a show, I don't like letting others use the TL. That's a can of worms that ALMOST got opened one day. IF I was having a show, I wouldn't want people using someone else's TL right there when I was conducting a show. Meets are for fun and sharing is what it's about. Our mid-winter meet was $10 all day on the TL.I don't know about Rocky, but Curtis would let you do a fun run for $10 or so.

By the way... I wasnt insisting on using someone else's mic... just was wondering for future reference

By the way... I wasnt insisting on using someone else's mic... just was wondering for future reference
i know, it's cool. We do have a TL and occasionally have MEETS(more economical for the user). Will post here when the next one comes around!

I should be there! We arent going back out of town for another week or so, so I should be there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cool, Ill see what I can get arranged. I know my system isnt all that loud and my car rattles so much its embarrasing. I'll do real run when I have some Fatmat or something

If you went to a show and heard some of the peoples rattles you wouldnt feel so bad about yours lol.

I should be there! We arent going back out of town for another week or so, so I should be there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
cool. lets take some trophies home today:D

1 more of the 3 S's and Ill be there...I have showered and shaved, you guys figure out the rest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

We took 1st again in our class...and with the addition of a second 20.1 went up quite a bit. Next week is box building week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.