Dewitt88's Feedback

He bought some wire and other misc. items from me. There was a delay in shipping and he handled the situation much better than I would have. Very easy to deal w/ and I would do business w/ again.

Hey Man Remember this ?

Joshua Taylor has requested that you receive a Track & Confirm update, as shown below.

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: 0306 1070 0004 5416 4133

Service Type: DELIVERY CONFIRMATION

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delivered STARKE FL 32091 01/27/07 3:13pm

Acceptance MURPHYSBORO IL 62966 01/25/07 4:42pm

Reminder: Track & Confirm by email

Date of email request: 01/30/07

Here Are you going to send me that cap or what i did just as you ask And you wont even answer a person back!

what happened to this email text from you man?

Sent : Monday, January 22, 2007 2:40 PM

Dewitt:Yeah send it 2-Day...I will send the cap out tomorrow 2-day to you.

Dewitt Padgett III

Starke, FL

Sparky1978: Hey here are you ready to ship that out in the morning? here the mirror came in today and here when you get back ahold of me i will take it to the post office and ship it to you here i need your shipping info!!

Hopefully that is a reminder for you man !! jan 22 hmm that is a long transit time man. Here Maybe you will respond to me now since i seen that you posted items yesterday on here 4 sale! maybe when i get a response i will take this back off of here!!

Dewitts a scammer, I Highly advise any ca.com members from dealing with him.

And dewitt, i ask that my name is taken off your sig as a refrence, because my dealing with you was not pleasent, im currently facing problems thanks to you.

"LISTEN HERE EVERYONE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN GOTTEN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND REPORT THIS !!! http://www.ic3.gov/ " Follow This link go down to file a complaint since complaints / investigations Have already been started and filed this will add onto and build a federal case since via INTERNET is considered interstate trafficking which make this a federal crime , if he scammed you and you live in FL they said you gave to take it up personally with local police. Here they will contact you via email or call asking for you to provide emails mail receipts and all other such needed info! Here the sooner and more complaints that we file the sooner they build the fed case and pick him up!! Here dewitt told me last night that he would ship my item out today or Monday first thing, I am holding off then to file charges with the FBI, by Monday evening if i do not receive an email response with my tracking # then I am filing Charges you are notified as of now dewitt88 and i am sending a copy of this to your email box as well for proof and a time stamp!! Please Everyone complete the complaint process that doesn't mean that you are also pressing charges just that you have bad experiences with this individual and that this needs attention!! Filing Legal Charges Is Optional!! THANKS EVERYONE

JOSH

"LISTEN HERE EVERYONE ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN GOTTEN PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK AND REPORT THIS !!! http://www.ic3.gov/ " Follow This link go down to file a complaint since complaints / investigations Have already been started and filed this will add onto and build a federal case since via INTERNET is considered interstate trafficking which make this a federal crime , if he scammed you and you live in FL they said you gave to take it up personally with local police. Here they will contact you via email or call asking for you to provide emails mail receipts and all other such needed info! Here the sooner and more complaints that we file the sooner they build the fed case and pick him up!! Here dewitt told me last night that he would ship my item out today or Monday first thing, I am holding off then to file charges with the FBI, by Monday evening if i do not receive an email response with my tracking # then I am filing Charges you are notified as of now dewitt88 and i am sending a copy of this to your email box as well for proof and a time stamp!! Please Everyone complete the complaint process that doesn't mean that you are also pressing charges just that you have bad experiences with this individual and that this needs attention!! Filing Legal Charges Is Optional!! THANKS EVERYONE JOSH
sweet, i filied a complaint, oh yea, dewitt, go ahead and get a lawyer, im not the only person you scammed. So making your threat to me, "ill get a lawyer" is horse ****.

Why because your a ****ing idiot and let someone screw you instead of trying to figure the situation out? Not to mention your bringing some **** that was done on ebay into this forum?? Get real man grow up and pull the **** out your mouth *******!

Why because your a ****ing idiot and let someone screw you instead of trying to figure the situation out? Not to mention your bringing some **** that was done on ebay into this forum?? Get real man grow up and pull the **** out your mouth *******!
no thats ok, cuz you just let the hole forum know your a scammer

so goodluck with that one bud:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dewitt88

10+ year member
Life Is What You Make It
dewitt88
Starke Fl
Start date
Participants