Denon AH-D1001S Studio headphones

sft0426
10+ year member

tampa
I have for sale here a lightly used set of denon AH-D1001S headphones. These have a very rich and flat response, excellent for you audiophiles out there. These retail for ~$140. I recently upgraded to the 3000's, so i no longer need these. I am asking $60 shipped + $2 for pp fees. Feel free to ask any questions!

p2hyb.jpg

2pyutxs.jpg

Omg I have the same exact headphone, but black instead. They sound excellent, but the best thing about them is their comfort. I promise you that it'll be the most comfortable thing you'll ever wear on your head. It'll literally feel like you have nothing on your head, and I mean it. The leather around the pads are really soft and cushy. Did I mention they sound great also? I've had it for over 2 years now and they still look, feel, and sound great.

The difference between the D1001 and D1000 is that the D1001 came with a cloth bag for anyone who doesn't know.

OP how are the 3000s?

To be honest I don't think that there is enough of a difference to justify the price difference....But they do sound nice.

I know you guys here appreciate nice sounding equipment....this is no exception. Excellent response in all of the frequencies, retails for $140, no asking 40 shipped + paypal fees. You wont find a better deal anywhere.

$40 shipped for an excellent pair of headphones, you won't find a better deal on the net. Need these gone.....

Its too bad your that scammer dude. I would have taken them if it were someone else. I'd definitely take em if you ship first.. But I'll have to pay upon arrival to make sure they aren't broken. Otherwise, i don't really think your gonna make a sale here given your reputation.

Well I will admit that I did probably screw a few people over. But it was mainly due to not being able to access anything, as I was in the psych ward at several hospitals for many months because I attempted suicide, and have been in and out of them for a while. I dont care what people believe, but I am a goody guy with good intentions. The headphones are still for sale btw. ttt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sft0426

10+ year member
sft0426
tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views