10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
...?
1. Product:

Dell Precision M4600

2. Specs:

Precision M4600

3. Description/Condition:

the Dell Precision M4600 is one of the most powerful 15-inch mobile workstations available, it kinda certainly looks like the old, boxy Dell business notebooks from the previous decade, but there's something to be said for the idea that form follows function. The thick chassis is made of a combination of aluminum and magnesium alloy in order to give this mobile workstation some added durability. Granted, most of the graphic artists and engineers using mobile workstations are keeping them at a desk, but if you need to travel with your PC then all that thick metal will keep those high-priced components safe.

is basically brand new not a scratch o it. got it a month ago to much stuff for me to use. this one does not have the touchscreen or the blu ray but this darn thing is powerful and i must say it has the best clearest screen if seen yet.

4. Price: :

$800 these things go $2k+ on ebay

5. Pictures:

DSCN3653.jpg

DSCN3630.jpg

DSCN3632.jpg

DSCN3631.jpg

DSCN3634.jpg

DSCN3633.jpg

DSCN3628.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bump... for price reduction.

>>>>>>went from$800 to $550 or trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wone

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
wone
...?