SOLD Dei 1100d

mlgreen
10+ year member

Up for sale is a DEI 1100D. Amp does a solid 1100 watts at 1 ohm. It's strappable, and they are getting harder and harder to find. If you have one and want a second to strap to it now is your chance! Asking $130 plus shipping, but open to all reasonable offers as I have no need for this amp an it's taking up space.

Are these the two you bought from me a year or so ago? I coulda swore those were 1100D's if it is the same amps.

Great price on the amp. I've seen em go for 245 shipped.

Are these the two you bought from me a year or so ago? I coulda swore those were 1100D's if it is the same amps.
Great price on the amp. I've seen em go for 245 shipped.
I'm an idiot, i always get these amps mixed up. Yep it's one of the two 1100d's that I bought from you last year. 130 plus shipping seems fair, someone is gonna get a hell of a deal here. I just want to get rid of it because I haven't had any use for it.

**** man, from the responses looks like I undersold myself here. Oh well, first person to come up with 130 plus shipping can have it.

well ur not answering my question so let me ask again, with pictures.

is it this model

Directed1100d.jpg

or this model

DEI1100D_1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mlgreen

10+ year member
mlgreen
Milwaukee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from