DEH-P880PRS radio and schema

dataxa

I need to know about 1 thing of this unit before i buy it from USA. Dose it play Europe freq. ending with

for example 97.2 etc.

If it doesn't, can anyone know where to get this pioneer's schema, cause one guy needs it to reconstruct it to work properly.

I would be greatful for help! Tnx for reading!

I need to know about 1 thing of this unit before i buy it from USA. Dose it play Europe freq. ending with

for example 97.2 etc.

If it doesn't, can anyone know where to get this pioneer's schema, cause one guy needs it to reconstruct it to work properly.

I would be greatful for help! Tnx for reading!
If your asking if the radio plays stations with a decimal in their freq like 94.7, then yes it does.

Dave

If your asking if the radio plays stations with a decimal in their freq like 94.7, then yes it does.
Dave
I think hes asking about European frequencies.

You may have to get the overseas version of the deck.

It's unlikely the US unit would be user-switchable (they almost never are). On some electronics the tuner can handle the frequencies, it's just a matter of the firmware's setting being switched. If that were the case you'd have to go into service mode and a. know how to get there, and; b. know what to change. If it's not a software issue, you'd have to get the tuner hardware serviced or replaced so as to be Euro-compatible.

Depending on the difficulty, in the end it may be more hassle than just buying the European version to begin with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dataxa

dataxa
Estonia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
supa_c