Defamation. Admins step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby why don't you get back to ******* on the business end of your sidearm and do us all a favor you wacko

In due time millennial. I love it when you millennials freak out whenever Xbox live isn't working. It must **** to want to drive somewhere but Daddy's car is a stick shift. Go take your Adderall or have a gummy. Shouldn't you be on an Easter Egg hunt anyway, little boy.

In due time millennial. I love it when you millennials freak out whenever Xbox live isn't working. It must **** to want to drive somewhere but Daddy's car is a stick shift. Go take your Adderall or have a gummy. Shouldn't you be on an Easter Egg hunt anyway, little boy.
I'm far from a millennial **** stain. I've got 2 big Easter eggs to bang against your chin.

Dudes probably sniffin some kids underwear right about now and contemplating sodomizing his dog.
[/QUOTE]

Hey, what YOU do in your private time is your business. Btw, you need to quit posting videos of your Mom! The bittch can give a mean "gummer" though.

Attachments

• received_881872082601482.mp4
    2 MB
Dudes probably sniffin some kids underwear right about now and contemplating sodomizing his dog.

Hey, what YOU do in your private time is your business. Btw, you need to quit posting videos of your Mom!
[/QUOTE]
And there it is... mom jokes. Wow dude your the most predictable tool in the shed. If you were any smarter you'd be an idiot.

This whole thread is :poop:. Thiis is what I see when reading this garbage.

Keep swinging boys...

Hey, what YOU do in your private time is your business. Btw, you need to quit posting videos of your Mom!
And there it is... mom jokes. Wow dude your the most predictable tool in the shed. If you were any smarter you'd be an idiot.
[/QUOTE]

It's too easy to rip on you. It's not worth disliking your posts since you're already at zero. Go back to the kiddie pool and stay out of the deep end kid. I was smart enough to let your mom swallow. Just sayin'. I miss Florida.

It's too easy to rip on you. It's not worth disliking your posts since you're already at zero. Go back to the kiddie pool and stay out of the deep end kid. I was smart enough to let your mom swallow. Just sayin'. I miss Florida.
[/QUOTE]
Nothing you've spewed was anything other than helplessly droll attempt. Just because your a stupid old **** certainly doesn't make me a kid. I'm sure the last time you were able to see that micro penis of yours it had peanut butter on it ready for you only friend 🐕. You sir (I use that term loosely) have the intellect of a pet rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...