SOLD deck for sale or trade.

sampson
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey people whats up. I have a clarion dxz945mp here in front of me dying to go to a home where it will be put to good use. I don't need that good of a deck so I am going to try and trade it off to someone who can put it to good use. I am looking for a decent deck and some money for it. Something along the lines of a like a somewhat older pioneer deh-p4400 or somewhere around those lines like 4400-7200 or something, alpine works too. Anyway let me know what deck and how much cash you can get me for this thing. If you just wanna buy it off me that is fine too, just make me an offer and I'll use the money to buy what I am looking for. Refs in sig, and pics upon request if you want em hit me up with email and I'll be glad to take some and send em out. Thanks-Sampson

ok man what does that thing retail for online? Like link me up with somewhere where they have a price on it, I can't seem to find a price on it. Also what are you looking to give me as far as cash goes with it, or were you? Saw it reatil for 289 so kinda curious?

http://www.carreview.com/CD,Receivers/Eclipse%20(Fujitsu%20Ten)/PRD_3769_2861crx.aspx

so hit me up with an offer. Thanks for the posts-Sampson

thanks netherland, why isn't my name on that refrence list //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and

Snebes, what is your full offer. That deck looks pretty good, we might be able to work something out. Throw me your offer (deck plus cash, or deck and an amp or whatever you had in mind) either post it or pm it. Thanks-Sampson

The best I will be willing to do would be to add $50 onto that - I checked ebay and that would about balance the scale on how much used ones go for. This has a few dependancies on my side to see how well it will work out (whether I can return my new deck, and hopefully being able to talk sirius into letting me activate a new tuner for free cause I would be returning my second one, etc //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)

nikos hit me up, I just sent you a message via aim, but your not there . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. Hit me up when you can, I'd be glad to talk with you about the deck.

Supa still very interested in that deal we had going on, we'll find a way to work soemthing else out man. Hit me up on aim when you can and we'll talk somemore about the deal.

K-mart- not really sure about those components not too interested in top end components at the moment. Tahnskt though

Snebes- I still think that deck would be a little too nice for me man, I just don't need that great of a deck. I'll keep you in mind though and see what happens.

And thanks for the offers, keep em comming

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.