Dealt with BEAST?: Calling OUT MikeD, DANTE. others welcome

Beast is back , and wants set things straight. And after seeing all the accusations of me having mutiple user names, which are untrue. I come back strong.

MODs, A request. there is an address in my OLD PM box, which i need in order to send a pair of 4 inch creative drivers, These belong to MIKE-D

MIKE-D, if u read this PM you address

DANTE. We are pretty close to an agreement. Let settle this once and for all.

aim: boominbeast

Also, who ever has delt with me before, comments are welcome:

I do have 60 + refs

i got an orion 2500d from you a while back , packing was BAD, but it survived and its still going strong.

what about Chevyaudio or did that get fixed as well?
Again, Chevy thought it was Me who bought the RLi's, When in fact it was a co-worker who also works with me. There are about 5 of us at work, who are all registered here, using the same computer at work. If anyone is so interested in their user names. I shall post em

I just traded for a 15 RLP with theirroff. I have no need for 12's

Oh wow

I did trade him, although I wouln't say he's responsible

The rl-p was damaged in shipping

He will probably state something of the sort like "Horrible pack job bla bla bla and so on"

Although I didn't see any full/clear pics of the actual driver

I offered to file a claim for him numerous times and he said no, don;t worry about it

But he did state that he may want me to file a claim, and instead of the rl-p he was going to give them his broken w7

The human in me says to say ok, Khaled, you seem to want to do better

But he has his past to speak for him, and thats all that needs to be said

I refuse to list him as a ref, even for my gain, I can personally live without it

CT

Im not going to keep anyones money...because that in turn makes me as bad as them. But I am going to get things resolved...Im not punishing his friend. Eventhough my deal is going pretty shady. About the only thing thats gonna keep this deal alive is him send me an overnite money order for the total ammount, and then I when I recieve the cash, I will refund the 210.00 he paypaled me, because of this whole deal with the 3rd party paypla guy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BoominBeast V.2
many places
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Thieroff
received_1404248310277849.jpeg