Deal between West and SkylineTT

Participant count
  • Participant list
z()mGgg skYlinEz r sO fast d00d they kan beat a supra in a quarter mile dood especially wif NOS

mai integra is sooo loud its type r d00d

z()mGgg skYlinEz r sO fast d00d they kan beat a supra in a quarter mile dood especially wif NOS
TYPE ARGHHS? bruh dat sheeittt is lawd as fuqq

just got back from usps. They were gonna charge me 40 to ship it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif so i'm gonna go to the fedex store in a bit to ship it. Their last pick up is at 6 so i'll def make it before then and shoot you the T#.

I see I finally got rid of your level. Now I just have to work on your status. Oh, and don't hide the fact that you drive a teggy bro. You love dat vtec!

I see I finally got rid of your level. Now I just have to work on your status. Oh, and don't hide the fact that you drive a teggy bro. You love dat vtec!
My level.

GET THE FUQ ON IT.

**** a tegra. My engine displacement probably is larger than the displacement of an integras interior

[quote name='SourDeez']My level.

GET THE FUQ ON IT.

love a tegra. My vaginal displacement probably is larger than the displacement of an integras interior[/QUOTE]

fixed bro. But on the real, same here. :fyi:
@West; sent you the T# mayne!

[quote name='skylineTT']fixed bro. But on the real, same here. :fyi:
@West; sent you the T# mayne![/QUOTE]

It sounds really good! Good seller fast shipment item as described, etc. Feel free to add as a reference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

West

Banned
West
Oliver Springs, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views