Deal between Spooney and trenton

Last call for @trenton; PM me so we can talk about getting this thing back to you (I tried to PM you but your box is full) or I can just hold onto it for parts. Get at me please. Thanks

I still have yet to hear any word from @trenton; about his address or if he even wants this amp back. Seems he hasn't logged on since November 9th . For now it sits packaged up ready to be returned.

[quote name='Spooney']I still have yet to hear any word from @trenton; about his address or if he even wants this amp back. Seems he hasn't logged on since November 9th . For now it sits packaged up ready to be returned.[/QUOTE]

I went through a bunch of BS with a Nine1,and Nine2 amp this year, and didn't hear back from the guy till late,and got tired of looking at them and got tired of being them sitting on my table..I threw them in the trash! Guy was asking if Id pay half to ship 2 bunk amps to another destination,in which put me as a bad sender/slam my reputation.I got someones Scammed Junk is what it amounted too.

Apparently the guy doesn't want them Spoon..I know your reputation as a Buyer,Seller and as a Trades,and as a Friend,.I wouldn't hold it against you at all to Trash it,or part it up.

Shoot, the D300hc you got from me was pretty nice compared to this fiasco... and it was, what, $40 or something? Glad you got your refund tho.

I went through a bunch of BS with a Nine1,and Nine2 amp this year, and didn't hear back from the guy till late,and got tired of looking at them and got tired of being them sitting on my table..I threw them in the trash! Guy was asking if Id pay half to ship 2 bunk amps to another destination,in which put me as a bad sender/slam my reputation.I got someones Scammed Junk is what it amounted too.
You or Spooney's rep could never be tarnished by turds!!Carry on..lol

Shoot, the D300hc you got from me was pretty nice compared to this fiasco... and it was, what, $40 or something? Glad you got your refund tho.
Yeah that was a dream compared to this. I still use that thing occasionally. I have yet to pull that transformer and find the short in it. She work 99% of the time. Actually last time I used it she was installed for like a month or two without one hiccup. I may have that transformer secured well enough now to where it won't be a problem but I still plan on pulling it when I have the time. Maybe I should just pulled the transformers from this other one that is trashed anyway and use them in the one I got from you. Would essentially turn it into a D50HC at that point.

Yeah that was a dream compared to this. I still use that thing occasionally. I have yet to pull that transformer and find the short in it. She work 99% of the time. Actually last time I used it she was installed for like a month or two without one hiccup. I may have that transformer secured well enough now to where it won't be a problem but I still plan on pulling it when I have the time. Maybe I should just pulled the transformers from this other one that is trashed anyway and use them in the one I got from you. Would essentially turn it into a D50HC at that point.
Might as well as long as this guy isn't trying to get it back. Not sure what he'd do with it anyways...

Might as well as long as this guy isn't trying to get it back. Not sure what he'd do with it anyways...
Looks like he attempted a repair on it and screwed it up. Output fets and power supply fets are in the wrong place and missing any kind of insulators underneath them. Missing a multi turn pot and a partially unsoldered transformer and god knows what else. His claim was his buddy worked on it but I noticed he was selling a lot of amps that needed work or were missing parts and I am pretty sure he slipped up on caco and told me he repaired an amp(maybe even this same one) after posting it as blown when I called him on the price being a bit high. I am thinking he knew it was trash and sold it hoping nobody would call him on it and just sold it to the wrong cat LOL. Maybe I just say screw it and pay mmats 250 to repair it as it is too good of an amp to be left to die. Its missing and has more questionable parts than I care to take the gamble on. At least if I pay mmats 250 they will resurrect it but will not offer a warranty due to the age.

I might still have his address if you really want to send the amp back.

I'll try and hunt for it tomorrow, pretty sure I saved it and stuck it in my tool box.

You can find him posting his junk on Craigslist Charlotte, NC area. I've seen him on there with an older Zapco amp last week trying to sell it.

I'll try and hunt for it tomorrow, pretty sure I saved it and stuck it in my tool box.
PM it to me if you do still have it. Thanks

People move frequently,and there is no guarantee he still lives at the address you have.I think FULL contact of the two parties is crucial,or some old lady will get it on her porch and end up trashing it anyways not knowing what it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies