Deal between Spooney and trenton

Refund has been issued. Amp will be back on its way to trenton shortly. I will post pics here as proof that the amp is being returned.

Man I believe you I'm not some scammer that you think I am

I'm sooty about the issue but I've done all I can to make it right
Trenton,

I need your address man if you want this amp back. Its all packaged up and ready to go. Just need to know where to send it. I appreciate the quick turn around on the refund.

Trenton has not provided me with shipping info so the amp is still in my posession however I have not actually received that refund as of yet either. Just got this from paypal today:

Hello John Bennett,

An eCheck payment from trenton stanton was declined by the sender's bank. We will automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship items until you receive payment.

eCheck details:

Amount: $63.00 USD

Transaction ID: 4JR613074R197340W

Sender: trenton stanton

Sender's email: trentstanton7@gmail.com

Thanks,

PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox or Chrome) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

PayPal Email ID PP1428

Wow what a flaming ****.

I have to PM you later. I have a couple of probably blown amps im about to throw out, figured you might be interested in them.

Actually if you could PM me your cell # that would be awesome. I don't come around the forums as frequently.

Wow what a flaming ****.
I have to PM you later. I have a couple of probably blown amps im about to throw out, figured you might be interested in them.

Actually if you could PM me your cell # that would be awesome. I don't come around the forums as frequently.
Will do man. Thanks.

E-checks are a sign of a scammer.
I didn't even know they still did those. Got an email a few days back saying the refund was pending but it never said anything about an e-check. I am sure paypal will take care of me one way or the other.

any time you pay out of your actual bank account or credit card/debit card it says Echeck... as it takes days for it to clear to like a check, i've been refunded several times via echeck and it was fine, he did not have the funds to cover the withdrawl... and pictures is pointless @trenton; unless it says completed next to the transaction, they always show the withdrawl amount on your paypal instantly, once it says completed next to it, then its done, he'll get his funds... this is crazy to have this big ordeal over 60.00, plus spooneys a solid guy, and i've talked with you on several occasions... it wasn't what he expected/wanted, refund the man, and move on, next time you sale make sure you take more in depth photos, and tell them every little thing, and for the love of god, if you don't know what your doing don't attempt to fiddle around in the stuff... i sold lots of broken stuff... but i never attempt to fix it cuz i don't know what the hell i'm doing....it only makes things worse, I hope you guys get this straight... call paypal.... i call 'em all the time they get sh1t straight, they even called usps for me on my behalf and got me a damage refund with out even taking the sh1t to the post office allowing me to resale it!!! lol I really hope you guys get this sh1t worked out...

You've got to be kidding. The refund has been deducted from my account. In which was not sent as an echeck Will take pictures
Paypal would automatically close the dispute if the money had been refunded which they have not done. Maybe it has left your bank but it hasnt hit my paypal yet. Not sure why the first e check didnt clear but my only guess is that the money wasn't there .

Just wanted to drop in and say that as of today I have officially received the refund from trenton. Money hit my account this morning. @trenton ; if you want this amp back you need to send me your address.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies