deal between myself and lexicon740il.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
I sold him a zed nakamichi pa502. I didn't bench it before I sent it out. Worked when removed. He got it and it will only power on for a second and then shuts back off. Refunded his money and I hope it is a simple fix. If anyone can fix it for him please give him a shout. He likes old zednaks so I hope he can get it to work out for him. Good buyer, honest guy. Someone help him out!

First I have to say Gary has renewed my faith in my fellow man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I received the Amp which was packaged insanely well!!! Much care was taken on his behalf to insure a safe arrival to my doorstep and I greatly appreciate that.

I tried it a a couple of days later and like Gary mentioned, the power light illuminates for a few seconds and goes out.

The protect light never engages and there is no sound from the speakers.

The first test was in car. Just to make sure I attached it to my 12V 12Ah test battery and got the same results.

I was a bit nervous at first as this is my first time buying a used amp on a forum and I have never dealt with Gary before. I txt'd him my issue and and he refunded me right away. And told me to get it fixed not even asking me to return the amp. or provide him with a vid of the bench testing like I had offered.

That's why I say he has renewed my faith in my fellow man. He doesn't know me.He could have responded in a variety of ways, and he was a complete gentleman and took my word for it and refunded me without thinking twice.

I will honor the good will gesture Gary has extended me and peruse repairing this beautiful Zed Nak. As it's way to nice to let die //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If anyone has any suggestions for me as to who can help me get it running or guide me through a more advanced testing procedure of the internal components I'm all ears.

Thanks again Gary.

First I have to say Gary has renewed my faith in my fellow man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I received the Amp which was packaged insanely well!!! Much care was taken on his behalf to insure a safe arrival to my doorstep and I greatly appreciate that.

I tried it a a couple of days later and like Gary mentioned, the power light illuminates for a few seconds and goes out.

The protect light never engages and there is no sound from the speakers.

The first test was in car. Just to make sure I attached it to my 12V 12Ah test battery and got the same results.

I was a bit nervous at first as this is my first time buying a used amp on a forum and I have never dealt with Gary before. I txt'd him my issue and and he refunded me right away. And told me to get it fixed not even asking me to return the amp. or provide him with a vid of the bench testing like I had offered.

That's why I say he has renewed my faith in my fellow man. He doesn't know me.He could have responded in a variety of ways, and he was a complete gentleman and took my word for it and refunded me without thinking twice.

I will honor the good will gesture Gary has extended me and peruse repairing this beautiful Zed Nak. As it's way to nice to let die //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If anyone has any suggestions for me as to who can help me get it running or guide me through a more advanced testing procedure of the internal components I'm all ears.

Thanks again Gary.
Get a hold of me. Got a quick question for ya about this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

garychoffmann

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
garychoffmann
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies