Deal between Billetproof97' and nkrell11

Participant count
  • Participant list
I purchased a used crescendo BC2000D from him and couldnt be happier with the price. He threw in a set of dual inputs for a good price. Item was shipped fast and looks great overall. Item is as described. Inside of amp looks great. Item is in the hands of my brother who will ship it to me very soon. Stationed in germany for the army and cant wait to recieve this. I will be like a kid on christmas with the holidays so close. Would do business with again. He was a motivated seller and he was great to deal with. His for sale thread had lots of pictures of his amp for sale in a well lighted area. He takes care of his equipment and knows how to sell a product which is rare on the forums. He even showed me pictures of how he packaged the amp when he shipped it. Again great seller.

I purchased a used crescendo BC2000D from him and couldnt be happier with the price. He threw in a set of dual inputs for a good price. Item was shipped fast and looks great overall. Item is as described. Inside of amp looks great. Item is in the hands of my brother who will ship it to me very soon. Stationed in germany for the army and cant wait to recieve this. I will be like a kid on christmas with the holidays so close. Would do business with again. He was a motivated seller and he was great to deal with. His for sale thread had lots of pictures of his amp for sale in a well lighted area. He takes care of his equipment and knows how to sell a product which is rare on the forums. He even showed me pictures of how he packaged the amp when he shipped it. Again great seller.
yeah, nkrell11 is good people...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

billetproof97'

10+ year member
billetproof97'
Wichita Falls, Texas/Germany
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies