SOLD DD9515G w/big cf cone sub, DD Z2 amp, RD D9 amp

MCarmer
10+ year member

Used to lay body on 26s!
Soon im going to be selling alot more of my audio stuff on here since priorities have changed from Car Audio to other things in my life. On my first for sale thread this time around is.

First thing up for sale is a slightly used DD9515G subwoofer its dual 4ohm, I ran it at 2 ohms on the DD Z2 Amplifier in my old truck(sold back in feb) both sub and amp have been sitting in my closet since then. They were ran for a little over a month, i never had the proper power supply(2 yellow tops and 1 Kinetik 1800 batt) to run the Z2 hard on the sub, but it was more than enough for my show truck.

Before selling the truck i had planned on getting another DD9515G dual 4 and wiring down the load on the amp with more batts of course, but i got rid of the truck before i could do all that.

As for the RD D9 amp i purchased that from RAB here on CA forum and i had the intentions of putting a few RD HW 15s on it in the next vehicle i was going to get but as i said above plans change due to family.

I havent hooked it up yet or even done anything to it whatsoever its still brand spanking new from RAB(on this forum) i bought it for 1000$ from him and as you can see from his sale thread, it comes with the Manual, alan wrenches, bass knob and all original packaging. Its in a 100% scratch free unmolested beautiful condition. Im willing to sell this amp for 950$ shipped to your door within the US only please.

Down here is all the pictures and descriptions of the stuff.

Here is all of the stuff Im selling right now.

100_0449.jpg

My old truck it was unfinished but this is how the gear was in it...

100_0387.jpg

100_0381.jpg

Now here's pictures of the DD9515G 8 inch CF bubble Dual 4 ohm subwoofer. Bought from Dave(CD FORUM NAME: Louisianna_CRX), WHO I ALSO bought the DD Z2 amp from as well.

The sub has some of the glossy surface scratched off the cone as you can see in the pictures which happened from mounting it, its also got line like a scratched line on the cone. It does not affect the sound or durability of the sub woofer the cone is still very strong and its not a hole in the sub only scratched in the surface. The Carbon fiber bubble is the 8 inch bubble and its in PERFECT shape, the cone is just scratched which is cosmetic only. Comes in original box with orig packaging and the DD paperwork with it.

100_0455.jpg

DSCN1693small.jpg

DSCN1694small.jpg

DSCN1696small.jpg

The DDZ2 amplifier is fully functional and looks good to, its scratched up on the mounting plates and has multiple scratches on it. See pictures. Nothing majorly scratched but a bunch of little scratches. Its currently still mounted to the amp rack i made for the truck as you see in the pictures. This amp was fixed by DD before Dave(Louisianna_CRX) sold it to me, since ive had it i used it for a short time and then its sat in my closet for a long time. 2 of the screws had rattled loose from the amp and got lost, so i put in like size same screws but they are phillips head screws not alan head screws. Nothing functionally is compromised its only cosmetic and hardly noticeable. See the picture below to see the end plates closeup.

100_0453.jpg

100_0454.jpg

On to the RD D9 amplifier, its brand new purchased from RAB recently and decided i cant afford to do with it what i wanted. So heres the pictures of it for you.

100_0451.jpg

Price list is:

DD Z2 amp: $900 shipped within the US(home made amp rack up for sale also just pay the shipping, its made for the Z2 I can give the dimensions if desired, if not its being thrown away after the Z2 sells)

DD 9515G subwoofer: $475 shipped within the US

RD Audio D9 amp: $950 shipped within the US

I accept paypal, i will only ship within the US and I verify the address through multiple means as to prevent sending to incorrect addresses and i use shipping confirmation and can insure the products for a little extra amount if you would like. I use USPS shipping if you need other shipping for any reason just pay the difference between USPS and said shipping service.

If anymore pictures or questions requested just email me: MCarmer21@gmail.com or pm me here Im on it everyday.

My feedback thread on here:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409063

My Ebay id: MCarmer18

My S10Forum id: MCarmer

Mike

Yea it did, i think i redid everything on the truck...all the wiring, some relocation of a few things, all bags and air ride parts, redone whole fuel system, replaced all front end hardware(WHO USES GRD 5??), replaced junk rebuilt Trans with new GM Cert transmission and did all the audio myself, interior and so on.

Ekstensive made a great trailor queen truck for the original owner and when i got it in order to enjoy it and drive it often i made it into a daily driver. I will admit that when stuff wasnt working right and it was directly related to being fault of something they fabricated incorrectly they sent me new parts(Control arms) then i put it all back together. Not a lot of companies keep warranties through multiple owners they could have just said F*** off to me.

I miss the truck & the attention BUT i don't miss the expenses that come with it.

Originally i got rid of it because i was supposed to get orders this year to go overseas duty for 3 years or more. BUT my CO would not sign off on the orders forcing me to stay here in Podunk MS until the end of my 3 year pcs tour which ends this next year. THEN Im going to GTFO of the US and go to Europe hopefully.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Need to sell this stuff guys, going to be throwing up some Tru tech amps after these sell.

The truck lays HARD!!! Definitely one of my favorites. Extensive did the work, right?
My buddy's got his 01 stock floored on 26's. So much work.
more pics of the work on that avy
Heres my pb account its all public viewing, navigate around in there for movies and pics of work and stuff.

Last day quick walkaround of the truck.

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p152/MCarmer84/

if anyone wants the DD sub in 100% scratch free condition you can get it reconed by DD for 150$ that includes ALL softparts(they will use the CF 8 inch bubble on it now after recone) and even if you wanted to change the voice coils down to a dual 2 ohm vc or whatever thats included in the 150$.

The Z2 does about 100 less than the Z1a on 14.4 volts, but anything above 14.4 volts its sitting around a few thousand higher than the Z1 in comparison. 8k watts at 1 ohm on 17 volts! and over 5k watts at 1ohm on 14 volts, its a monster.

The D9 is a beast to right at 5k watts on 1 ohm at 14 volts roughly the same as the Z1 and Z2 but a little bit smaller in size, I have yet to see anyone try it at 16 volts or higher and what it would do but its supposed to do quite a bit at 16 volts also.

TTT theres someone on here who needs all this power.

pending payment for sale on subwoofer, will inform tomorrow if its sold or not.

Few interested in Z2 questions wise and Im willing to do a decent deal on the Z2 but please dont lowball me though.

I planned on doing two DD9515G's in it and it was 10 cubes shared chamber box for 2 of them BUT just 1 in there on the Z2 barely turned up was popping my sunroof off track and it was more than i thought it would be or i woulda built the box for just a single sub.

These subs are BEASTS! its weighed in at 58 pounds according to shipping label on box.

ppurpledrank has dibs on sub first if he doesnt pay up tomorrow then its back up for sale.

100_0456.jpg

sick truck bro. love the blow through

thanks, are you running your Z2's at 14 volts or higher? and how do you like them?

(2 yellow tops, 1 kinetik and 1 300 amp alt)

Ive never ran this above 14 volts and it was putting out quite a bit already at very low gain and low amount of batt power. I couldnt imagine 8k on 2 15's in my old truck like my original plan was lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.