Dd9512 nib lnib

Participant count
  • Participant list

King_corral
10+ year member

Id Hit IT!....With A BAT!
Indiana
G series... yeah.... and possibly two if you can hold the other... i also have an xbox if interested in a partial trade but i do have cash for the whole thing. Looks(CF CAPS) and extras are a plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 2 9512s available just sitting on my display cabinet i never hooked them up cause i didnt have the trunk space so i went with set of 12s in a sealed sealed box instead.they are wired at .5 ohms and i have the original boxes in the basement

pictures and price of one shipped and then price of two shipped to 46733. and more info on what amp you were using with them, how long they were used, all that good stuff thanks. PM ME your inbox is full

i never hooked them up i didnt have the trunk space,i bought a set of crystal competition x2 and have had these hooked up to a DDZSE,originally i was going to hookup the DD9512s to a modified stetsom 7kd,then bought a stetsom 7k2d and now everything will be up for sale cause ive decided to stick with the DDZSE,so i also have a DDZ2.if you buy the pair you can either run .5 or 2ohms but im not breaking up the pair and would hold till you could buy it, either stetsoms would be sweet if you have the budget for a ton of batteries lol.The modified stetsom has hug wires and was built to run at .5ohms all day,was told its pushing about 12000watts at this,and the 9512s can take up to 6k a piece.They make a great pair!

ps their the 9500 e series new in box, carbon fiber,and the warranty card was never even filled in" all original packaging would be included"the problem was that a properly built ported box for one of these subs was the same size as the box required for both my crystals,mind you these dds would smoke my crystals but i am limited for space with my acura tl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.