Dd z2lv vs aq 20k

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
alright well i was going to get a AQ 20k but i got a buddy whos has a blown z2lv he was going to sell me but it needs repaired but thats no problem. The thing is which one do you think would do more power on a daily set up the 20k of z2lv.

So which 1 would you reccomend

alright well i was going to get a AQ 20k but i got a buddy whos has a blown z2lv he was going to sell me but it needs repaired but thats no problem. The thing is which one do you think would do more power on a daily set up the 20k of z2lv.
So which 1 would you reccomend
You still comin next week?

how much for the Z2lv?
i will figure out for you tommrow and ill send you a pm

Just so you know, you will not get anywhere close to 20k on 12v with the AQ, so therefore not worth it..... Why not Stetsom or Sounddigital, brah????????
i know that and i dont need an actual 20k so thats not my worry...and i dont know i can get one for a little cheaper than new and the stetsom and sounddigital arent the cleanest on music from what i ahve been reading

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.