DD earphones?

**** i want to know more about these. anyone got any information? i agree i need a set of headphones that are small but still enable me to enjoy my real low rap songs

My bose headphones have enough bass to vibrate themselves across the table. You can actually feel the speaker bumpin, its good

DD-99Z_Earbuds.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif

DD-DXB01 (formerly known as "the pissed-off DD earbuds") will be available soon. No, they don't have the Z motors hanging off the back of them, but they do have a machined rear chamber that gives a bass response like no other earbud ever built. If you are the guy or gal that's complained about having no real bass output from your earbuds....it's time to stop BS'n and get a pair of DDs strapped on your head. Since our subwoofers are a little too heavy for most of you to hang from your ears, these are by far the next best thing. Now you can take your DDs everywhere you go. They're available now on preorder for $59 per pair.

ive always wanted some high quality headphones and I do love DD, but will it give me the sq that the famous bose can?

wow, thats pretty neat, ive been looking for some new headphones, but i want some that actually sound good too, budget is around 200$

at the moment sleek audio, future sonics, and klipsch are the ones im looking at

i might pick up a pair just to try them out, sell them if i dont like them

if you like bass try the vmoda bass freqs, bass is super, perfect for rap, just not that clean, i want something that sounds good

I am interested in pre-ordering them. But.. I have to buy an amp... I dont have 59 bucks to spare //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

bose *****:fyi: They get no respect at the head-fi.org forum , and for good reason. They dont make anything right.. As for the dds, they look interesting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Gearstix

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Gearstix
Alberta, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date