DD 99z 10

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
well here we are ebay does what it always does and is a major let down.

ive posted more than enough pics of this thing on here if someone wants more let me know i will have to take it out of the box since its already for shipping.

i will take partial trade for a flip screen + cash

14abmgh.jpg

I have a flip screen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but no cash. I could trade my two 9515's and you could sell them.

Ill give you my 2 blown ones, my 2 good ones and the screen for that. Ill pay shipping on yours and you could pay shipping on mine so it would even it out some. Then you could sell it all, alot easier than you could sell this monster.

Ill give you my 2 blown ones, my 2 good ones and the screen for that. Ill pay shipping on yours and you could pay shipping on mine so it would even it out some. Then you could sell it all, alot easier than you could sell this monster.
you have PM

crazy sub man...ill give u 10 years of free labor? lol..cant wait to see what youve got in store for us next

This is to verify that in exchange for a DD99z 10" subwoofer (used), I (kmainian) am sending $XXX.XX (amount verifiable through paypal) cash thru Paypal in the form of an e-check, I also am sending the seller (Bones22) a set of Rainbow Profi Van 365 3-way components (used). This transaction shall pe considered complete when I have recieved the DD and the seller has recieved $XXX.XX cleared, and the 365 comps, shipping of goods is the resposnibility of the respective sender. Both parties agree to this arrangement, and acceptance of this Paypal transfer serves as proof of the above stated arrangement. If the arrangement is not as stated a full refund of all goods and moneys shall be given and all shipping fees shall be the responsibility of the party breaking the above stated agreement.

This is to verify that in exchange for a DD99z 10" subwoofer (used), I (kmainian) am sending $XXX.XX (amount verifiable through paypal) cash thru Paypal in the form of an e-check, I also am sending the seller (Bones22) a set of Rainbow Profi Van 365 3-way components (used). This transaction shall pe considered complete when I have recieved the DD and the seller has recieved $XXX.XX cleared, and the 365 comps, shipping of goods is the resposnibility of the respective sender. Both parties agree to this arrangement, and acceptance of this Paypal transfer serves as proof of the above stated arrangement. If the arrangement is not as stated a full refund of all goods and moneys shall be given and all shipping fees shall be the responsibility of the party breaking the above stated agreement.
PP payment for the 99z was received. i (bones22) will be sending the 99z out monday morning to (kmanian) via USPS priority.

looking forward to getting the Rainbows i hope you enjoy the 99z.

PP payment for the 99z was received. i (bones22) will be sending the 99z out monday morning to (kmanian) via USPS priority.looking forward to getting the Rainbows i hope you enjoy the 99z.
I also am sending the Rainbows out Monday morning and know you will enjoy them:crying:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bones22

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
bones22
in my house
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date