• Participant list

subbin_n_da_rex
10+ year member

15's Strong
Santa Ana
Item(s) for Sale:

DD 9510F CARBON FIBER CONE UPGRADE

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello to everyone, got what was once the love of my life until life kicked me in the rear and i settled down from the car audio scene. Made a couple phone calls and man has the game changed, looking to sell my DD 9510F with a CF upgrade that i got at advanced car creations in garden grove back when toxic tuan was there. Called in today and they said hes moved on from car audio. Anywho, i am looking to sell this sometime soon this week possibly and i knew on here everyone would appreciate it as i once did. Less than 500 hours on this, solid cone and in mint condition. I will upload pics tomorrow. Dont know what they are priced at.

Price:

Offers accepted, pickup in San Jacinto, CA 92583 i can meet up within 100 miles surrounding me.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Im open to shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Papermaker85, Thank you Sir.

Never reconed, barely broken in. Cone still stiff. Been awhile since I was in the car audio scene so I apologize in advance if my audio language isn't as it was 10 years ago lol.

*Images take from a smart phone* Dusty from being in storage, Tested today with Orion 2500D. I believe it's Dual 2ohm.

Need a price...no offers accepted BS. Also...quit 2nd guessing yourself. Well I think it's dual 2 ohm. Hook that b!tch up with a simple DMM and check it for yourself to be sure.

Its been a minute since i was in the car audio scene. I bought this bad boy clearly ages ago and i paid $550 for it.. dont know what they are worth now surely its not a $100 sub. . I will test it and make sure if its a dual 2 ohm.

Eh, shipping on these heavy subs is always a killing.. anyone Local within 100 miles from Riverside, CA interested. LOS ANGELES, SAN DIEGO?

DDs new 9500 series are close to $1,000...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.