DD 9500 12

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used - sticker on the inside of the basket reads DD 95k 2/2

Price:

Send offers

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

?

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok my thread is getting off course now. I really thought at this price it wouldn't hang around here. I will give it until this evening and if I have no takers I'm closing the thread and putting her back in the closet.

I haven't been around in a while. Bronco broke down last year. But I got my 9500 with an 18 basket for under $200 shipped if I remember...still haven't got it reconed yet and basket is now cracked in 2 places

Ok my thread is getting off course now. I really thought at this price it wouldn't hang around here. I will give it until this evening and if I have no takers I'm closing the thread and putting her back in the closet.
If you do throw it back in the closet I will hit you up later about it. I planned on running a single 18 in the bronco but if I had 2 15s that would be killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mike Waters

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Mike Waters
Middleburg, Florida
Start date
Participants