DD 9500 12

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used - sticker on the inside of the basket reads DD 95k 2/2

Price:

Send offers

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

?

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale:
DD 9500 12

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used - sticker on the inside of the basket reads DD 95k 2/2

Price:

Send offers

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

?

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
That's an oldie if it was a dual one I'd have to have it ..glws

Paid $500 for two 15's. years ago with carbon dust caps. D series
Well I bought a SAZ 4500 for $400 and an AB 1100.1 for $700 but that really doesn't happen often at all if ever so I wouldn't call it a reasonable price I just got lucky. What would be a reasonable price for this 12? Are you telling me less than $250?

Well I bought a SAZ 4500 for $400 and an AB 1100.1 for $700 but that really doesn't happen often at all if ever so I wouldn't call it a reasonable price I just got lucky. What would be a reasonable price for this 12? Are you telling me less than $250?
A reasonable price is the price at which someone is willing to pay. It probably doesn't do you any favors discussing your potential price point in your for sale thread. For what it's worth I personally would think $325 + buyer pays shipping is a reasonable starting point. You can always take offers if it doesn't sell.

Or trades too...if you want. But asking a price point isn't gonna fly here. Also...how do we know that's your sub? No current pic of username date with it.

Or trades too...if you want. But asking a price point isn't gonna fly here. Also...how do we know that's your sub? No current pic of username date with it.
Honestly if I remember correctly if I have 10+ positive feedback I don't have to do the pic/username but I'm definitely not against it I really just forgot. Pic is now added at the top but feel free to check my feedback.

How bout this -

Father's Day special $250 + shipping (which will be $50-65) if it goes over I will pay difference.

Honestly if I remember correctly if I have 10+ positive feedback I don't have to do the pic/username but I'm definitely not against it I really just forgot. Pic is now added at the top but feel free to check my feedback.
How bout this -

Father's Day special $250 + shipping (which will be $50-65) if it goes over I will pay difference.
That's a good price it shouldn't last long

How bout this -

Nice.....I like it. But, since I'm here all the time and have never seen you before on here, we have had some bad transactions between members. I'm looking out for people sorta, to not get ripped off. Not accusing you of being a bad guy but it has happened. 1 person got sent a cement paver instead of an amp.

How bout this... $260 shipped or I will trade straight up for a Brand New Synergy WFO series 12 D4. They're $199 plus shipping. I'm not trading because I think the Synergy is in any way as good but because I can use it in my build. I planned on buying a pair but trading will move this DD sub and save me on buying two WFO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mike Waters

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Mike Waters
Middleburg, Florida
Start date
Participants