Dc, Sundown, Audiopipe

Participant count
  • Participant list
i vote nightshade but the audiopipes are way more cone area just give me the money and lets make that expedition loud already.look into better amps to feed the subs also.

i vote nightshade but the audiopipes are way more cone area just give me the money and lets make that expedition loud already.look into better amps to feed the subs also.
how much for a dd 18 i looked on your site what you think is a good dd 18

i love the sundown over the dd all day my v2 18's should be here by the next show you can feel them then i wouldnt mind to help you build your stuff and get you loud for a small fee got plenty of room in that expedition to obtain a 150.

i love the sundown over the dd all day my v2 18's should be here by the next show you can feel them then i wouldnt mind to help you build your stuff and get you loud for a small fee got plenty of room in that expedition to obtain a 150.
hell yea i do ima try to build 1 mo box before i sell the type rs and amps but im trying to think of what type of box

try 8 cubes subs up port back and use aeros 3 6" aeros or 4 4" aeros. tune about 36 and no more recycling boxes buy all new mdf and use titebond 2

try 8 cubes subs up port back and use aeros 3 6" aeros or 4 4" aeros. tune about 36 and no more recycling boxes buy all new mdf and use titebond 2
how about 2 8 inch ports made of that stuff that you can buy at lowes and how about birchwood

i have had no luck with birtch personally and if you plan on doing those might as well order some nice ones from a martin on here just stay simple it will work

i have had no luck with birtch personally and if you plan on doing those might as well order some nice ones from a martin on here just stay simple it will work
woul prolly try to get ahold of alex at a show and get a couple of his aeros his are good and i like stuff in person so subs up and port towards fron of truck or the gat of truck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.