SOLD DC LV4 12's BNIB Knu Memphis MCD4KW Eclipse Audio Control

YzFool78
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Sin*Cal
Selling off all my stuff as I can not use any of it, so going to buy a play toy for the time being.

Everything works perfect or is BNIB.

Heres the list.

Memphis Mojo MCD4KW 4000rms. Used with warranty from Memphis!

1000 x 1 @ 4ohms

2000 x 1 @ 2ohms

4000 x 1 @ 1ohm

Have heard it can put out more @ 14 or 16v.

ASKING - $600 shipped obo. Also comes with a 1 year warranty from Memphis with papers to prove so.

DC Audio LV4-12's Dual 2. These are BNIB never used!

1000/2000rms (Can take more)

About 35lbs a piece!

ASKING - $400 shipped BNIB. Bought from Rusty himself.

Alright...

So I got a buyer interested in buying 1 of the DC's. If I can get another buyer I will separate...

Audio Control Four.1i EQ. BNIB never used!

If your performance car audio system is designed for maximum sound quality and maximum control, then the FOUR.1i is the car audio processor for you. Designed to be the world’s first professional quality in-dash equalizer, the FOUR.1i bodes such features as 13 volt signal capabilities, a master volume control, and auxiliary inputs for secondary sources. In addition, five equalization controls give just the right amount of control for the user. AudioControl’s line of in-dash car processors offer features and functions that allow you to adjust and tweak your performance car audio system from the convenience of the driver seat. Included are features like equalization, electronic crossovers, master volume control, and high voltage line drivers.

ASKING - $175 SHIPPED. BNIB.

KNU Konceptz.

* Knu KonFUSED 3 way distribution block

$20 shipped

* 20 Feet - Knu Kolossus Fleks cable 1/0 (Ground/black)

$55 shipped

* 20 Feet - Knu Kolossus Fleks cable 8g

$25 shipped

* 10 Feet - Knu KLMX cable 4g

$10 shipped

* 2 Knu Inline waterproof fuse holder

$35 shipped for both

* 50 Feet - Knu Karma SS Speaker wire

$35 shipped (2 25f sections)

* Knu Remote wire

$2 shipped

NOTE: Wont sale 1 thing at a time...

EDIT in post...

2 of the RCA's where used in an install I was going to do, BUT were not used (If that makes since). I just ran them & then pulled out the next day

If ya have any questions, feel free to ask. I also have feed back @ CACO & DIYMA under the same name.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4039/pic0131y.th.jpg' alt='pic0131y.th.jpg'> [/img]

pm sent on the subs.
PM sent!

1/0 gauge still for sale i need some let me know on here or send me a pm i migh forge to check here
All the 1/0 might be gone. I know the red 1/0 was sold today unless something happens & have to get back to another buyer about the black 1/0. I will let ya know shortly...

Are the subs gone????
Still got'um! sent ya a PM...

what city are you in?

Im in Fresno... You in Fresno also, thought I seen that @ CACO...

The following has been sold & will update the thread.

Knu 1/0 red.

Knu RCA's (All)

Knu set rings

Knu 4g red.

Everything else is still available...

man that ***** ass
Lol...

Sorry man, was starting to think he wasnt going to want it because everyone says they want something.

Still got the other?? Although its black & not red, actually a smoke see through Grey...

yeah but thats alot of wire to be doing alot red tape around so i wouldn't confuse it for being negative, now that wouldnt' be good.............
Very tru!

When I first started doing my own installs I'd always mark one end to make sure I got the neg w/neg & pos w/pos...

Very tru!
When I first started doing my own installs I'd always mark one end to make sure I got the neg w/neg & pos w/pos...
you know what forget it, i'll take tha wire and the fuse holders it's two of them right?, shoot me pm of the total and your paypal addy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

YzFool78

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
YzFool78
Sin*Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date