DC Audio subs

they'll take 600 daily no problem... had 24 of the 15s, though I hate DC/Rusty.. still nice subs.

DOH!!!

they should handle 500-600rms in the proper enclosure...

they'll take 600 daily no problem... had 24 of the 15s, though I hate DC/Rusty.. still nice subs.
DOH!!!

they should handle 500-600rms in the proper enclosure...
mine did :p, several sundown 3000s lol.

Got pics of build? Who'd ya buy the subs from?
I'm pretty sure we been through this .... regardless no I don't because DC didn't show any interest in letting me on the team. Got them from "AnotherUser" or "Anotherguy" can't remember which username he had.. via ROE Forums, I don't know his real name as this was a while back now . Sold most of them to kent on here, kmanian.

consisted of those subs/ 48 selenium ST350 supertweets.. ( which I also sold on here ) / and I was still working on the mids before stopping the build in the final stages due to lack of interest in the companies I was running at the time.

I guess it's good to see someone from dc showing interest, just almost a year late..........pfft.

I'm pretty sure we been through this .... regardless no I don't because DC didn't show any interest in letting me on the team. Got them from "AnotherUser" or "Anotherguy" can't remember which username he had.. via ROE Forums, I don't know his real name as this was a while back now . Sold most of them to kent on here, kmanian.
consisted of those subs/ 48 selenium ST350 supertweets.. ( which I also sold on here ) / and I was still working on the mids before stopping the build in the final stages due to lack of interest in the companies I was running at the time.

I guess it's good to see someone from dc showing interest, just almost a year late..........pfft.
With how involved Rusty is with competitors and crazy builds its just hard to believe he had no interest in you. Unless of course you were just looking for free product like so many do. In which case I could understand. Hell I pay for all my subs and I work for him lol

I'd still love to see some vidz or pics. Sounds like it was crazy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

With how involved Rusty is with competitors and crazy builds its just hard to believe he had no interest in you. Unless of course you were just looking for free product like so many do. In which case I could understand. Hell I pay for all my subs and I work for him lol
I'd still love to see some vidz or pics. Sounds like it was crazy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
never got a single email reply back from him. Wasn't looking for anything free, I simply wanted to be on a team at the time.. which I have never been.

no exaggeration when ive had not one issue with them, along with many others.
sigh, sure why not...

thelow; i was sponcered yrs ago and it was great because they backed me, but for sponcership most companys want you to pay there cost for products direct and not buy used. they usually wont pick you up unless you are already loud or have put up great #'s.

you were wanting to be on the team and not being sponcered which is different.

i have thought about putting together a team SPLaudio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

never got a single email reply back from him. Wasn't looking for anything free, I simply wanted to be on a team at the time.. which I have never been.

Aww I see. Just a lil FYI this coming yr will be the first time DC will have actual competitor contracts. In previous yrs we've recognized those who were competing with DC as part of Team DC. This past yr I worked my azz off putting together what I consider to be some of the best competitors on the East Coast as part of Team DC. Should you ever decide to run DC again feel free to contact me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.