dbDrag rules question

jmanpc
5,000+ posts

CA.com Nostalgist.
Alright, so I'm about to go to a comp this weekend in midway, ga, and I want to do bassrace 130-139.9 and of course, street B. So anyways, my h/u didn't come with a remote control, which leaves me with 2 questions:

1) Are you allowed to stay in the car during bassrace and burps? If so, do you have to use ear protection? I vaguely remember the rules stating you have to get out if your car exceeds 140db.

2) If I do have to be outside my car, since I don't have a remote, would it be okay if I played my bassrace song and tones via my iPod?

And one other q...

For the bassrace song, do you have to use a store-bought CD or can you use an iPod with the song on it?

Music – Find a commercially available music CD (no burned CD’s, test tones, etc.) that contains a minimum of 30 seconds of bass. Each sound system is different so don’t hesitate to experiment to find the song that works best for you.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif I hope they allow ipods

i know they allow burned cd's in bass race,in street b you have to have your engine off,windows up,and yes anything over 140 will not be counted unless your outside your vehicle.

Or you could just ask the judge if it is okay to sit in your car. Alot of times you will find out that often the rules are bend a little bit. I been to a few dbdrags. And ppl always be sitting in there cars. well over 150 bass race. Just ask.

just a thought..

why not join the forum over at termpro? then you'll be at the home of dbdrag and get your questions anwered.

quickly though, in street b, you have to use the official dbdrag cd and you have to be outside the car. and for bassrace, as far as i know, it's a commercially available cd only. no ipods. inside the car or not, i don't know.

like someone mentioned above, if it's a single pointer, chances are the judges will indeed bend the rules. go to a 3x and well, i doubt anything bends.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.