Central Region DBDrag @ Radio Doctor, Madison, WI

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Jeremy wont pull up until 10 then setup wont be complete and stuff wont start till after 11, save me a spot if you get there early though lol
will do...

GL in SS3-4 , and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow ......... Id still be upset to not see a good turnout from DOA ..........
lol dont get your hopes up

GL in SS3-4 , and cant wait to see everyone tomorrow ......... Id still be upset to not see a good turnout from DOA ..........
local shop is holding an event and there will be a shop that talks a lots of **** there so team doa will do what ever it takes to make them look stupid (not the shop hosting the event but a shop that will show up) , we are sorry we cant make it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.

Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.

Dang. i just got back from there. I only got to stay for about 40 mins because i have to work. This was my first car show i've ever been too. I wish i had seen this thread earlier. Anyways, it was just an akward situation for me kinda. The only person i knew there was my brother who was with me. And i wasn't gonna compete. And i felt wierd to ask people for demo's. But ****, that blue van was ****ing insane. I was standing like 10 feet away and he burped it and it made me jump. It was like almost as loud as mine on the inside. He hit 165 db. And then later this one dude in a dark red cobalt was playing his 2 15's. It flexed his car like crazy. And i got to stick my head in the window. It was the loudest car i've every got to sit in. Then i asked some dude in a dark red tahoe if i could get a demo and he was just like "mine isn't even loud." lol.
Now that i know about these shows, i can't wait to go to the next one. I'm gonna try to do some competition. I want to see how loud my car is.
glad you liked it, ya coreys van is loud as hell, loudest in wi still...if you want to hear some really loud cars go to the 3x show in oshkosh next week:D

My van is weak ..........Ask AudioAnonymous ! It was a great show , except for Thee Mike Hughes crashed his New Ninja 1400z (?) . He was doing well over 90 and then tried to slow it down but couldnt do it in time before he hit a fire hydrant ! He has 13 stiches and a bruise to his ego ! Glad to see he was alright though !

I was going to make the trip up there but my son was sick all weekend. I missed the Zion show yesterday and Corey's show today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'll make up for it next weekend. Got a show Sat the will be in OshKosh Sunday.

My van is weak ..........Ask AudioAnonymous ! It was a great show , except for Thee Mike Hughes crashed his New Ninja 1400z (?) . He was doing well over 90 and then tried to slow it down but couldnt do it in time before he hit a fire hydrant ! He has 13 stiches and a bruise to his ego ! Glad to see he was alright though !
Weak and Ugly indeed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif No more SPL secrets from me till I have money in hand. Today was your last tip. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol weak? haha dude that was hilarious when part of your door fell off.

I wish there would have been more people giving demo's. I wanted to hear some crazy bass from inside a car.

I was wondering why you guys had left early. The first show or two is always awkward for people when you dont know anyone. Next time come up to me, I had the 4runner. I was next to you and your bro when asking brian for a demo. He was bumming about not getting his amp back from repair, so not in the best mood to demo. I had a blown sub but have no problem demoing to blow the other one for ya guys lol. Next show you guys make it out to hit me up.

I blew a sub when i got there, you do not want nor need to see me demo a single 15 in a ten cube box, it was nothing pretty to see. I was ashamed to compete to be honest, my second sub gave out shortly after on the way home. Plan for Oshkosh, I will be reconing this week, so should be more pleasurable then. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I was wondering why you guys had left early. The first show or two is always awkward for people when you dont know anyone. Next time come up to me, I had the 4runner. I was next to you and your bro when asking brian for a demo. He was bumming about not getting his amp back from repair, so not in the best mood to demo. I had a blown sub but have no problem demoing to blow the other one for ya guys lol. Next show you guys make it out to hit me up.
ah man i wish i would have asked you for a demo too then. I probly won't go to any shows though that aren't in Madison.

I love to see new people ! All you gotta do is ask for a demo and ill stick ya in the kick for a burp in the lanes of course ..........
haha man i would have died.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomboy

10+ year member
Team D.O.A
Boomboy
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date