DBDesignsElite?

If this mofo scammed you guys please send me pm's so I can gather a few persons info and see if we can either sue him or get our money back one way or the other..

Even tough he scammed me under 100 bucks, I have noticed many people here, and I already have a bit of his information gathered..And I will continue to fight for us

Thanks

Wow talk about a thread that will never go away... LOL!! I am still amazed my **** showed up months later.. Hopefully you guys can get something from him thru the legal process... GOOD LUCK!!!

it's only been since dec 07, wheres my tracking number. lol
I've been waiting on mine for almost a year now...I have a feeling I'll get it this week.

I still can't believe that this douche didn't get banned, and that Jacob actually lets him be a Team Sundown member and authorized dealer...scammers need to die.

i live 20 minutes from this guy. if anybody wants to come down and talk to him id be happy to meet up with you and take you to his house.

I've been waiting on mine for almost a year now...I have a feeling I'll get it this week.

I still can't believe that this douche didn't get banned, and that Jacob actually lets him be a Team Sundown member and authorized dealer...scammers need to die.
Loudest Pair of SA-12s that I know of. - Car Audio Classifieds

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I take it Jacob condones scamming?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Phlipbak

10+ year member
CA Enthusiast
Phlipbak
Dothan, AL; Nashville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied