Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

db DRIVE a7 2000.1. Never mounted never powerd up, Taken out of factory box to take pics. Uses a 200amp external fuse. 0awg inputs. Weighs in at 17.5lbs. Cheapest on ebay is 420 plus ship. Selling as I plan on going with the a7 3500L.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new never done anything put take pics. Comes with box, manual, knob "un openend" and cable. Was bought from a db drive dealer less then 1month ago and comes with a manf warrenty not the run around ebay warrentys, Its a true beast.

Only semi trade will be for a box plus cash on ur end

Price:

$350

I paid a good bit more then this....

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

YOU PAY....

Item Pictures:

P11-27-11_2058.jpg
Spots u see are from crap camera. Amp has no a mark on it anywhere!!!

P11-24-11_16401.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...