DB meters

Participant count
  • Participant list
Audiocontrol (AudioControl Epic150) makes a little indash SPL meter that is accurate up to 150dB then it starts to get a little off the higher up you go. You can find them for around 200-250 online. Its been said people have had 12dB increase from it...but id guess an average of 4, give or take.

Originally posted by mpball62 Where can i get a db meter or get my system tested in Western NY? corsica?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

what up man?? where u @ in WNY?? A location helps me with ideas of where to send ya!!!

J

im in cattargaus county, Franklinville not sure if you know where that is. Anyway its an hour to the galleria mall from my house and i know there are a few car audio shops in that area. thanks

What 12's? I prolly can meet up with ya and help ya tune it and make it better. I can take ya to a local shop with a hand held meter. Not the most accurate but its a good idea to get a ballpark of where u are.

J

epic 150 is about as acurate as a radiochack meter to be completly honest. i know a guy here who used one to measure his he2's hit a 149 then went to the lanes at a comp and hit a 143 so it was off by 6 db not accurate at all.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.