Northeast Region Db drag is back on long island, i will be doing 1x events, and im giveing throphys

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

are you coming to my first event,, and my other events

• yes to the 1st show

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • yes to all shows

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no to first show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no to all shows ( i hope not)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
im getting my promoter package in feb,, and i went to a show in pa 2 years ago, were they only used 1 mic for db drag,, and on term pro wen i regesterd the dates it ask me db drag, or db drag and bass race

Hmmm, I never heard of running a whole show with just one sensor. I know you can run the qualifying with only one, but I wonder how they got through the eliminations rounds where you go head to head, with just one sensor, must have been interesting. I was on the Bass Race main page, and your shows are listed on that page too. I didn't know you could do just one format, but I like the idea. I'll have to look into that, if it really is possible I'll have to run some Bass Race events here in New England.

I see what your saying, but how much $$$ did you just drop on amps? $200 isn't much if you look at the overall investment. Doing Bass Race alongside any dB Drags event raises attendance, and also return competitors. You gotta keep in mind that not every Drags competitor is looking for points in only Drags, they also do Bass Race. So if they have a choice of hitting a show with only Drags, or a show with both, which one do you think they'll hit. Besides, dB drags is losing competitors in favor of Bass Race, so Bass Race is something you really want as part of any show.

If you know whos gonna come to the show, then see if you borrow a 2nd sensor from someone.

dbdrags.jpg

i had choices,, and i picked just db drag

There are new updates for Termlab available, I posted a thread on Termpro in hopes we can get more info one them. I haven't found any real details on everything for them, but there are updates to Termlab, the Event Promoter package and Pscyclone, and they all cost $$$. If you buy the Event Promoter next month I would hope it would be with the new updates, whatever they are. From the looks of it I'm gonna have to drop $100 to update my TL.

Term-LAB Software Updates

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...