DB Drag Event April 19th

Participant count
  • Participant list
well my electrical took a **** on the way home the volt reg went out but ya well see how things are in 3 weeks at the usaci show. What was thomas runnin didn't think he had a sub

well my electrical took a **** on the way home the volt reg went out but ya well see how things are in 3 weeks at the usaci show. What was thomas runnin didn't think he had a sub
still useing the jbl gti 15''

that ***** you gunna get a new alt or have it re-built?

not sure it's externally regulated but I think it's a bigger problem like my wireing. I hope I can be up and runnin by next month for the usaci show

not sure it's externally regulated but I think it's a bigger problem like my wireing. I hope I can be up and runnin by next month for the usaci show
like i said in the p.m. im more then happy to re-wire that bad boy in time for the next show...

im trying to get my hands on a Kinetik hc 2400 before the next show... and wait to get an alt when the econemy stimulent checks show up...

like i said in the p.m. im more then happy to re-wire that bad boy in time for the next show...im trying to get my hands on a Kinetik hc 2400 before the next show... and wait to get an alt when the econemy stimulent checks show up...
that same check might need to buy a wireing harness for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SethPhillips

5,000+ posts
I'sa Playa
SethPhillips
Northern Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied