Central Region DB Drag and Glow-off in Jefferson City MO June 3rd

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

giantgloworm
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Sound Performance is having a DB Drag and Glow Off June 3rd in Jeferson City, Mo( right in the middle of Mo). Great shop and should be a good show. Just as a note I don't work thier or really by stuff from them, but hey out of 4 or 5 shops with in 30miles. Thier the only one that put anything on and thier great guys to set around and BS with. So everybody come out and play. Quilifying starts at 5 and comp starts at 7. Can get more info or here's thier #573-556-5528

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

**** I missed this.. it's too bad too, the closest car show to me is either STL or Lebenon..

Will Jeff be having any other shows this season? If so.. plz lemme know!

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.