COMPLETED Dayton um8 8” ultimax blown not working etc

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

djdilliodon!

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
I got one from a member here already and need one more as the more the better lol. I’m looking for blown subs, ones with damage etc. My only real requirement is the frame and motor are clean. If the cone has holes, it doesn’t work, surround is ripped etc, that is totally fine. If you have one like this collecting dust as a paper weight I’m willing to buy. PM with a price and a pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The 8's have a frequency response of 40hz and up. So I would cross them over at 60hz and up. And crossover my subs at 80hz. That way I would get a...
Tuning as low as PE suggests will problematic (long port) unless you go with a passive radiator.
Pay attention to the width to height ratio of the port. The further you deviate from a square shape, the less efficient the port becomes and it...
Some people make to big of a deal about high voltage rcas. I had a pioneer head unit with smart sync ( 31 band eq, crossovers TA etc ). I replaced...
Ive been looking at amarican bass xd 1222 or 1244 ,and sundowns e series, they both seem very good , can't verify sound quality tho but I know...

About this thread

djdilliodon!

CarAudio.com Elite
djdilliodon!
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from