Dayton 10 inch sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
arizona
Just ordered one of these to play with. Looks like a promising sub. I like the 10 inch version a little better than the 12s in how it models up for box size. I wish they made dual 4 inch versions so I could try 2 of them on my amp.

That 25mm Max though?? Nice, and 800 rms. Cant beat that 5 year warranty either. Curious to hear how well it performs and how clean it sounds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The 8's have a frequency response of 40hz and up. So I would cross them over at 60hz and up. And crossover my subs at 80hz. That way I would get a...
Tuning as low as PE suggests will problematic (long port) unless you go with a passive radiator.
Pay attention to the width to height ratio of the port. The further you deviate from a square shape, the less efficient the port becomes and it...
Some people make to big of a deal about high voltage rcas. I had a pioneer head unit with smart sync ( 31 band eq, crossovers TA etc ). I replaced...
Ive been looking at amarican bass xd 1222 or 1244 ,and sundowns e series, they both seem very good , can't verify sound quality tho but I know...

About this thread

SlugButter

CarAudio.com VIP
SlugButter
arizona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from