David Martin, aka Raven, Rumpleforeskin, ( . ) v ( . ) and DaveVT DO NOT DEAL WITH!

I'm not going to get into a huge debate here.
Your position and how you are expressing yourself only makes you and the situation worse.

Perhaps if you stepped back and thought about everything you have said already and what the deal has become you might see the error in the situation.

I say just send the stuff back and your cost. It won't cost much what so ever and gets this done. Why let the situation become so blown up as it currently is?

Because ive lost enough money and refuse to lose more. Why is that so hard for these people to understand?. Why should I be out $125 in total and have nothing to show for it but a piece of **** dead sub?.

Because ive lost enough money and refuse to lose more. Why is that so hard for these people to understand?. Why should I be out $125 in total and have nothing to show for it but a piece of **** dead sub?.
and the radar

and the radar
The deal was my radar and $75 for the subs and box. One sub was junk. He sent the radar back which left my $75 that I sent him. If he wants his stuff back he will cover the shipping. Thats all there is to it. I paid to get it to me, he should have to pay to get it back. If he chooses not to then its not my problem.

or you could give the guy the radar back because you broke the sub..... now if you called him out before ruining the sub i would most likely be on your side with this but, because you tested it, then disregarded that test and finished ruining the sub now you have the sub and the radar and the other guy has nothing, dont say he has my 75 bucks waaah waaah that was used to ship the speakers and box to you.

or you could give the guy the radar back because you broke the sub..... now if you called him out before ruining the sub i would most likely be on your side with this but, because you tested it, then disregarded that test and finished ruining the sub now you have the sub and the radar and the other guy has nothing, dont say he has my 75 bucks waaah waaah that was used to ship the speakers and box to you.
Not happening, and its not my problem he paid extra to have the copy center he shipped through package the stuff. He could have done it himself considering they used a trash bag, piece of plywood and cardboard. Not like they used anything he couldnt have gotten from his garage more than likely.

He can have his crap back, he just needs to deal with shipping. ALSO, lets mention one more thing. If HE would have put HIS return address on the **** shipping label fedex would have returned it to HIM on their dime but he failed to do that. So he would have saved money packing himself AND they would have returned the package to him.

If I was wanting to be a **** I would have filed a paypal dispute and put his pp in the negative to get my 75 back.

why not just send u the $62 or whatever ur out and u send the radar back to him? so its pretty much sub for radar
The radar is gone but if he wants to replace the dead sub with a good one then I have no problem working out something where both of us are happy.

awesome selling of items before the transaction is complete, next your going to sell the subs..... And whats up with all the name changes?

awesome selling of items before the transaction is complete, next your going to sell the subs..... And whats up with all the name changes?
transaction is complete so **** off. The name changes are for no reason in particular. Have I attempted to hid who I am? No, so stfu. Im done here. The OP can pm me if he wants to work this **** out, otherwise oh well. Im done here.

I'm sorry, but your actions and how you conduct yourself in this situation is causing the issue.

If $75 is that big of a deal, then in all honesty you should not be worrying about such items in the first place.

I am glad I did not go with your offer to let you make payments on that amp. You have shown a true character here and I do not condone those actions.

If you need to stand your ground then do so, but find a better way to conduct your posts and statements. As of right now they are full of hate and stress. This shows you think something is wrong with the situation and refuse to allow any other party put any since into the topic. You also fail to take some responsibility for damaging product and then selling other products from a deal that was not finished.

This will be my last post in this topic as I do not like to post in threads such as this but let me end with this.

To anyone who reads this thread. Remember that how you conduct yourself right or wrong will in most cases out weigh the situation. Actions/posts such as these will most likely ensure that you will not have much of a future here. Regardless of how long you have been here before.

I'm sorry, but your actions and how you conduct yourself in this situation is causing the issue.
If $75 is that big of a deal, then in all honesty you should not be worrying about such items in the first place.

I am glad I did not go with your offer to let you make payments on that amp. You have shown a true character here and I do not condone those actions.

If you need to stand your ground then do so, but find a better way to conduct your posts and statements. As of right now they are full of hate and stress. This shows you think something is wrong with the situation and refuse to allow any other party put any since into the topic. You also fail to take some responsibility for damaging product and then selling other products from a deal that was not finished.

This will be my last post in this topic as I do not like to post in threads such as this but let me end with this.

To anyone who reads this thread. Remember that how you conduct yourself right or wrong will in most cases out weigh the situation. Actions/posts such as these will most likely ensure that you will not have much of a future here. Regardless of how long you have been here before.

Think what you wish. The guy was an *** through email and hes proving to be the same on here so of course im going to be angry with him. Im done trying to defend myself here. You all can say whatever you wish.

Im the bad guy here so just ban me I guess. idgaf anymore.

Think what you wish. The guy was an *** through email and hes proving to be the same on here so of course im going to be angry with him. Im done trying to defend myself here. You all can say whatever you wish.
As i said in the other thread. I never said you or he was right. I was only speaking of how you are posting.

how was I an *** in the emails? The worst i've been has been my first post describing you.....will gladly post my emails if you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

redlinese-r

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
redlinese-r
Newton
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies