datboiroy: AWESOME TRANSHIPPER! UNAUTHORIZED INTERNET SALES!

mmmmm KS amplifiers for $399 each..... wow... looks like I get to make a termination call as well!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!
There you are! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I've been through threads and watched that guy "JOSH" spew crap about how he is going to buy this and that for ridiculous prices for over a month.. I have yet to see him BUY anything or PROVE that he can get things for these prices..All his items are still "COMING SOON" in his sig and I bet he is just some loser that wants attention. Thats just my .02 cents, I am afterall just a newb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Also, I don't know anything about dealers and whatnot but some random member on here that just sends out random stuff saying they can get **** for a certain price can get dealers terminated? If so, I have more powers than I thought! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also, I don't know anything about dealers and whatnot but some random member on here that just sends out random stuff saying they can get **** for a certain price can get dealers terminated? If so, I have more powers than I thought! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'd agree with you if that was true. The ones that know aren't just random members of some forum, and there are alot more of them than you may think.

View Profile: datboiroy datboiroy

281.847.BASS

Last Activity: Today 08:50 PM

Signature

dAt bOi rOy

03 AV6

I find it interesting D-Boy, that you are a student and have no job, yet your signature on Houston Imports offers a phone number to Stereo EFX in Houston!

Looks like I get to make a dealer termination call tomorrow.
Image Dynamics FTW!

mmmmm KS amplifiers for $399 each..... wow... looks like I get to make a termination call as well!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif:veryhapp://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Check back in 6 months and see if anything actually happened.
what up Nam? Been awhile, I was looking around on here and found this thread. Funny. This **** has been going round and round for awhile. I know a lot of the parties involved. You are right though, check back in a minute and see if anything has changed. Funny how Sean comes on here and talks about making a termination call, yet I know for a fact this ain't the first time he's heard about any of this. Him or Jim. We'll see. Fact is, I think in this economy they are happy they are moving product and turn the other cheek at a lot of this stuff. Plenty of whoring going in Houston - and has been for years from many places. I know guys on both sides of the problem so I don't get too involved. I'm out of the game except as an enthusiast, but it still irks me to see it going on.

I've been through threads and watched that guy "JOSH" spew crap about how he is going to buy this and that for ridiculous prices for over a month.. I have yet to see him BUY anything or PROVE that he can get things for these prices..All his items are still "COMING SOON" in his sig and I bet he is just some loser that wants attention. Thats just my .02 cents, I am afterall just a newb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Not how it worked. It wasn't a random member, it was employees at the shop.

And there were larger people at work, nothing that happend here was random. Trust me.

what up Nam? Been awhile, I was looking around on here and found this thread. Funny. This **** has been going round and round for awhile. I know a lot of the parties involved. You are right though, check back in a minute and see if anything has changed. Funny how Sean comes on here and talks about making a termination call, yet I know for a fact this ain't the first time he's heard about any of this. Him or Jim. We'll see. Fact is, I think in this economy they are happy they are moving product and turn the other cheek at a lot of this stuff. Plenty of whoring going in Houston - and has been for years from many places. I know guys on both sides of the problem so I don't get too involved. I'm out of the game except as an enthusiast, but it still irks me to see it going on.

Sup Mike. How's the school thing going?

AND yes you are right. This has been going on for a few years now and nothing has ever been done. Even when the economy was fine it didn't matter. In fact I have had many long conversations about this with the very brands in this thread, and a few more that haven't been mention (yet). In the end I woke up and understood it is all about the numbers.

Mykvr6,

You are correct about knowing about this for some time. I believe that people should have the opportunity to "modify" their misdirected ways. Call it a second chance or even a 3 strike policy. This dealer has been warned on several occasions and apparently has opted not to listen or give a crap. The termination letter has been sent and already received. He is currently on other forums spewing at the mouth about it too.

I feel better terminating one dealer than losing credibility with all of my other dealers because I looked the other way. This is called integrity!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

joshualittle
columbus, oh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from