RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
PLEASE EMAIL RYAN@RAM-DESIGNS.COM IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED

Item(s) for Sale:

DataSafe "Batcap 2000 look-a-likes"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

50ah - comparable to Batcap 2000, Kinetik HC1200, XS D1200, Stinger SPV44.

Dimensions: 7.75"L x 6.50"W x 6.9"H

Threaded inserts for easy hookup with ring terminals and 6mm bolts.

Designed for a quicker discharge rate.

All have been load tested and rest in the 12.8-13V range.

Current customer has one starting his 3.3L V6 Pathfinder.

Price:

$80 shipped for one

$150 shipped for two

Add $5 per batt if you're in CA/OR/WA on the west coast, or NY/RI/MA/NH/CT/ME in the northeast...just trying to save myself from getting burned on shipping charges.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

DS150_01.jpg

How do this compare to a blue top?I have a blue top already and was thinking of running one o these your selling as a 2nd with the blue top.Or would 2 of these be better,one up front and one in the back on a v6 engine car?

How do this compare to a blue top?I have a blue top already and was thinking of running one o these your selling as a 2nd with the blue top.Or would 2 of these be better,one up front and one in the back on a v6 engine car?
If you have the money to buy two, just get two and run both as secondary batts in the back...I'm a firm believer in extra power storage, and it allows you to add more power in the future as well. Where in TX are you?

Absolutely awesome, next day shipping on the batteries. My two just showed up, and I threw out my back picking the box up because I didn't know what it was. No wonder the fedex guy looked so pissed.

If you have the money to buy two, just get two and run both as secondary batts in the back...I'm a firm believer in extra power storage, and it allows you to add more power in the future as well. Where in TX are you?

If I win an auction on a certain amp I might just pick one up.

From what i've gathered if I just use 1 in the trunk with a direct 0 or 2awg lead to the starting batt I won't have any issues on a 130a factory alt? No isolators ect...

Also, my starting batt like to sit at 12.3-4, would that bring down(weaken) the rear batt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.