RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
PLEASE EMAIL RYAN@RAM-DESIGNS.COM IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED

Item(s) for Sale:

DataSafe "Batcap 2000 look-a-likes"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

50ah - comparable to Batcap 2000, Kinetik HC1200, XS D1200, Stinger SPV44.

Dimensions: 7.75"L x 6.50"W x 6.9"H

Threaded inserts for easy hookup with ring terminals and 6mm bolts.

Designed for a quicker discharge rate.

All have been load tested and rest in the 12.8-13V range.

Current customer has one starting his 3.3L V6 Pathfinder.

Price:

$80 shipped for one

$150 shipped for two

Add $5 per batt if you're in CA/OR/WA on the west coast, or NY/RI/MA/NH/CT/ME in the northeast...just trying to save myself from getting burned on shipping charges.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

DS150_01.jpg

So how do these compare to those c&d you have for sale..?? The small ones
Ah rating wise, these are about twice the batt that the C&D is. The CCA's are about 50% higher on these. The small C&D can start a smaller 4 cylinder engine, these can start a mid size V6.

very interested in 1 or mabey 2 need them to keep my volts up for an ap1800 @ 2ohms 1100rms with a stock 90amp alt. do you think the stock 90amp alt could charge 2 of these?

Ya i was wondering how amps your alt needs to be to keep one or a piar of these charged.....
There's no set formula, but no vehicle should an issue running a pair if these. I've ran the equivalent of 10 of these on my stock alt before with no issues.

There's no set formula, but no vehicle should an issue running a pair if these. I've ran the equivalent of 10 of these on my stock alt before with no issues.
Ok. What about a c&d 103ah, would that do ok on a stock alt..?

Also (for an xtra battery in trunk) would it be better to do just one big or two decent sized? Just not looking to fry my alt.... Lol

I have a "small" c&d 270fr (or four) and it has no problem starting my 4 cylinder (one by itself)... not sure where you are getting that from that it wont but start a rice burner. Also picked up a batcap 4000 and they are freaking awesome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.