Darksteemer

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif still waiting. he has actually pm'd me since i posted in this earlier

lol... the ONLY way i will deal with him is if he shipped the amp to me first and id ship AFTER i got that amp and verfied that it worked.........

lol... the ONLY way i will deal with him is if he shipped the amp to me first and id ship AFTER i got that amp and verfied that it worked.........
makes sense.. especially dealing with people online like this, you don't know who's who or where that person will be the next day

Yeah I'm hoping that these guys can resolve this. I just don't want to catch shizz for this.

It shouldn't come back to you becase your not the one doing the scamming. This guy has scammed a few people from what I'm hearing. You are actually the third person that got in touch with me. And I appreciate you giving me the heads up on the trade with him. And others should too if it keeps them from getting scammed from him. And there is a buyer beware up on him over on Caco. I hope this helps others to not fall for his BS. Thanks Bro

It shouldn't come back to you becase your not the one doing the scamming. This guy has scammed a few people from what I'm hearing. You are actually the third person that got in touch with me. And I appreciate you giving me the heads up on the trade with him. And others should too if it keeps them from getting scammed from him. And there is a buyer beware up on him over on Caco. I hope this helps others to not fall for his BS. Thanks Bro
Ok, I'll find that post on CACO.

Ok he is now restricted on caco and another member come forward with the same exact BS storie on a trade with him that went bad. I know this wont stop him because he'll probably just open another account under a different screen name. But hopefully it helps a little to keep him from scamming other members.

Ok he is now restricted on caco and another member come forward with the same exact BS storie on a trade with him that went bad. I know this wont stop him because he'll probably just open another account under a different screen name. But hopefully it helps a little to keep him from scamming other members.
if he uses the same ip address and trys to make another account . mods will know

Knew something did t seem right with his new amp.

Ive been googling stuff about it since i saw his toolmaker sticker on it in his wtt ad.

I love it when people dont use the report function to report things like this.
He posted it 2 hours ago.

Im not a mod.

How would i know he used the same email address to register?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kpetree

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
kpetree
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies