• Damplifier

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Damplifier pro

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Both are solid performers.

Damplifier is on par with Dynamat Extreme, which is a very good performing product. Our foil is flat black and our adheisve has highe rubber content for more elastomeric value.

Damplifier Pro has a foil that is 62$ thicker than the Dynamat Extreme and you also get about 30% more adhesive.

To me the Pro is worth the difference but the regular is no slouch either..

ANT

Both are solid performers.Damplifier is on par with Dynamat Extreme, which is a very good performing product. Our foil is flat black and our adheisve has highe rubber content for more elastomeric value.

Damplifier Pro has a foil that is 62$ thicker than the Dynamat Extreme and you also get about 30% more adhesive.

To me the Pro is worth the difference but the regular is no slouch either..

ANT
Can't get a better review than that...straight from the horses mouth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i was looking at weight dif. and if i bought regular damplifier i would get 80 sq feet and try to do almost the whole car (all 4 doors, hatch, roof, sides, and floor if i have enough)

i still have a few months to think. ( not buying till spring when its warm out)

I am also looking at the SS products. I am not looking to compete, but just wanting to improve the sound in my Corolla. Wanting to get a product that will do the job and be cost effective.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...