Dallas Area Car Audio Installers?

Thanks for the reply. No, I need somebody to do the install also. I'm not good at doing this stuff myself. I mean when could you have time? It doesn't have to be immediate. I'm not in a hurry but, you can see my thread here as to what kind of ******* installers I've been dealing with and what I need done. I could also make it worth your while, I'm not a cheapskate or nothing lol whatever you think is good for you I'm pretty sure I can work with. Just incase if that motivates you to fit me in sooner lol - here's that thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/557133-sundown-saz-1500-blowing-fuse.html basically my fuse keeps blowing because of what the previous installers did and then those guys have the nerve to tell me it's my amp and I need to get another one and then it made me wonder because a sundown is supposed to be high quality a lot of people recommend it so I was disappointed that I would have to replace it because people speak so highly of it, then we ended up getting down to the root of the problem which is the install itself.

You can PM me if you want to discuss further instead of replying here.

Thanks

I have a guy who has 15+ years installing

Went to school for car audio so he is certified

He is also a sundown dealer An very reasonably priced

He is In McKinney if your interested pm me

I'll shoot you his info

I should be down that way next month for the fair 30DZ.....
Been a while thought you were done with all this.... lol
haha yeah it's because I got rid of the civic and got a suv so I got tempted again lol i replied to you in the other thread just now

I have a guy who has 15+ years installing Went to school for car audio so he is certified

He is also a sundown dealer An very reasonably priced

He is In McKinney if your interested pm me

I'll shoot you his info
I'm interested, sent you a PM

Glad You got an appointment with him He shall get you set up

You had a civic also? That's the build me and him are about to start
I used to have a 99 civic lx but, it's got nearly 200k miles on it so we recently sold it and I got a mazda cx9 suv now.

what kind of system are you putting in there?

I used to have a 99 civic lx but, it's got nearly 200k miles on it so we recently sold it and I got a mazda cx9 suv now.
what kind of system are you putting in there?
odds are something smaller then you wanted lol

I hope you get it all worked out.

yeah i've been struggling at getting a system setup for about a year now haha ended up giving up for a while lol hope things will work out this time

odds are something smaller then you wanted lol
I hope you get it all worked out.

I have my truck that's good set up I have a 08 civic I'm putting in 2 sa8s and some hertz 6.5
awesome, i'd like to have put ssa subs in mine i had bought the 15" xcon last year but, never got the box to fit in my car since i kept providing the wrong measurements lol so i got frustrated and just sold it figured i'd just wait until i get the new car to put the new system in. i have the subs in the suv installed in the rear side panels and in the floor board so i had to get shallow subs, so that's the reason i got the alpine tr-10's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.