D5100 or D3400

Participant count
  • Participant list

HinkDawg

CarAudio.com Recruit
Ohio
I need a second battery in the trunk so I can hook up my amps to it. I currently have a D5100 under the hood with a big 3 upgrade but I want one another battery in the back so I don't have to run power and ground wire for my other amp. I have a sundown 1500D and a JP8 from d4s for the doors but its not hooked up yet. I am running two 12" Icons. I was looking at the 3400 preferably or another 5100 to save room in the back of the trunk. I drive a 19 Impreza sedan. Also not sure if I should buy another sundown 1500D to push the subs even harder or just sell the one I got and get a bigger amp. Just looking for some advice or tips.

I would buy a 3k(Like the Taramps 3k) or something equivalent, and sell the S.Down 1500 and run another 5100 batt. should be pretty good.. Thats me

Get a Fused Supply Distro block( Mini ANL or ANL) for the amps and a solid distro for the grounds. Stinger and Xscorpian make some nice blocks I use.. Knuconcepts may have what you need as well, GP Audio, and Sky High Audio. They all have great options that seem to last

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

HinkDawg

CarAudio.com Recruit
HinkDawg
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views