Custom Enclosure Work in DFW Individual

Participant count
  • Participant list

willn333

Hey guys I am new to your forum, but I am trying to find someone in the DFW area that would be able to do some custom work for me. I have a 2000 Silverado that I am attempting to put a complete system into. I have the amps, the speakers, all the wiring. The custom work comes in with the CarPC and the mobile satellite system. It is a single cab truck and I would like to have the CarPC and mobile satellite equipment in the bed in a custom box, preferably painted and fiberglassed with smooth edges. If anyone has any ideas, I do have a couple of other things that I would want done. I don't want to spend a fortune just on the labor, so anyone have any references? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

when you start in on the fiberglass, its not going to be cheap..... and if you find cheap, then you sure wont get quality. Im in Dallas, and been doing fiberglass for years. One option for you is if you want to do the labor intensive part of it. I could do the fab work for you, and you can do all the intensive sanding. Would save you alot...Get it real close and take to a body shop to finish sand and paint.

MVC-010L.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...