Custom 2000 Grand Prix GT

OK ALL YOU HATERS, LISTEN UP,
not to disrespect anyone but NO, i will not take 1500 for it, i've been offered 3000 already.

IT IS NOT A FIBERGLASS HOOD, YES IT IS A WS6 STYLE, the fiberglass ws6 hoods have serious fitting issues, THATS WHY I (YES HANDMADE) MADE IT MYSELF, so that IT fit the first and everytime.

YES THE exhaust is cheap mufflers, I bought them from ebay for 75 bucks for 2 of them, but I will swear on everything I know, I gurantee they sound better than a flowmaster super 40 series because I have those mufflers as well.

SOOOO DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO TRY AND BASH ME, MY WORK, OR MY KNOWLEDGE????

easyy.... take it easy... my bad on the hood ok? once again, glws.

lol, thats cool, like I said I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone, i just dont like it when people talk trash or are ill informed, so its all cool now.

Maybe its just the wording that is wrong. If you made the hood, thats much props to your skills, but the GP never had aftermarket WS6 hood, that looks just like an F1 hood, which some of the old ones had fitment issues. Similar to th SD hood, but scoops go all the way back to the cowl.

actually the GP did have an aftermarkte WS6 hood for them, and I wasn't talking about the F1 hood, which most people do get confused with this hood, but thats not what it is

Outside looks nice as hell...especially with the neons shining through the front....but that interior is riceddd out....I would of done the interior silver to..Nice looking car overall though man gl with the sale

thanks, but believe me thats not riced out. If it was riced out I would have a huge tach sitting in the corner, along with neons on the a pillars, and a million useless gauges, and crap every where else. It may look like a lot but its not, it's actually done up on the interior just enough. and besides no riced out interior is goin to have those nice seats.

Everyone has their own opinion, nice avatar, nice a**

you definitely got a little too carried away with all the crappy blue paint...If someone offered you 3 grand you should jump on that.

well im not gonna jump all over you cause that's your opinion, I've had a lot of complements on the interior, and the picture really doesnt do the interior justice, the paint is pretty nice, smooth, and laid out well. It's not your regular rattle can job

^^Regardless of the blue...a grand prix with that many miles isn't worth much..no matter what so called "upgrades" you have done to it.

^^Regardless of the blue...a grand prix with that many miles isn't worth much..no matter what so called "upgrades" you have done to it.
Reading > You

Apparently you missed the part where he said its been rebuilt.

in your opinion, the engine in these cars are solid as could be, they've been know to go very far into the 200K+ miles I've a couple with 300K+. Just like anyother vehicle, as long as you do the maintence and take car of everything it'll last a hell of a long time

thanks, but believe me thats not riced out. If it was riced out I would have a huge tach sitting in the corner, along with neons on the a pillars, and a million useless gauges, and crap every where else. It may look like a lot but its not, it's actually done up on the interior just enough. and besides no riced out interior is goin to have those nice seats.
Everyone has their own opinion, nice avatar, nice a**
don't think it's riced out. though overall the color combo does not go with the car at all. it's understandable you wanted to add blue to the car but it looks like you just spontaneously threw blue where ever you thought would look good. it's all scattered and isn't clean, there's no flow to it.

good luck with your sale man.

how can the color combo not go with the car, silver/blue with a black/blue interior that is a color combo, and if you saw it in person you can tell that blue paint wasn't just thrown around inside of it.

I would love to see your definition of a color combo and a clean and smooth flow

we might not like the car but we are keeping it bumped to the top for you with all our comments //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hojna15

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
hojna15
Auburn Hills, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies