I have 2 available

https://www.ct-sounds.com/products/accessories/universal-bass-knob-product.html

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new

Price:

$20 shipped each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: Ct Sounds Universal Bass Knob with built in Voltage Meter

I have 2 available

https://www.ct-sounds.com/products/accessories/universal-bass-knob-product.html

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new

Price:

$20 shipped each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
i guess i thought they all had the phone jack plug.. how do they connect to my amp?, i run a 2 set rcas back there?

i guess i thought they all had the phone jack plug.. how do they connect to my amp?, i run a 2 set rcas back there?
No, rca out from the head unit into the knob. Then run RCA from the knob to the sub amp.

I have been using these for years, I actually throw away the factory knob that comes with the amp, these work much better imo

No, rca out from the head unit into the knob. Then run RCA from the knob to the sub amp.
I have been using these for years, I actually throw away the factory knob that comes with the amp, these work much better imo
yeah but mine actually works well no one was as shocked as me, but i just had hu installed i hate to pull it just to add a short rca to plug into bass knob but the volt meter would be cool..

Level controls like this work differently just so everyone is aware. They attenuate the signal (cut it down as it goes though it using different sized resisters as you turn it up) One that has a phone jack actually controls the bass boost level of the amplifier and will provide better sound.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...