Css sdx 12

Participant count
  • Participant list
XBL^2 motor, should be good for SQ while delivering heavy low end (with good upper bass as well) and being efficient with power.  Does fine in a ported, Will be windy and efficient as f**k in a T line.

Its low distortion sound so it'll sound very different from normal woofers, you wont get that aggressive distorted bite that you might be used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
XBL^2 motor, should be good for SQ while delivering heavy low end (with good upper bass as well) and being efficient with power.  Does fine in a ported, Will be windy and efficient as f**k in a T line.

Its low distortion sound so it'll sound very different from normal woofers, you wont get that aggressive distorted bite that you might be used to.
I've had my eye on that one for a while now. Probably end up paying regular price for it sometime. Between the money I've spent on building something for my brothers house my own projects the woman wanting a new tv the list goes on. Just gonna have to wait but a good deal for someone looking for a great sq sub I think anyway 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

fithwheel

fithwheel
indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
fithwheel