CSCSTang

Participant count
  • Participant list

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Had him build a box for my pops for his 1977 Chevy out of birch ported using 4 Tang Band Neo W6 1139Si. Price was very good IMO, shipped and packaged well. Plenty of communication during build even though it was a simple box. I told him how I was gonna wire them and he included connectors and wire for internal wiring. Big plus that wasn't expected. Port was installed and trimmed. Added bracing even though enclosure is built like a tank. It looks so good my pops decided against upholstery and rubbed it down with butcher block oil. It looks great. He will be doing more work for me and my family. Just not worth it to me to build myself with his pricing and quality. I hope this drums up some business for him because he is great to deal with imo and would like to see him have more business. Thanks for reading and hope this helps people on the fence.

Gonna be a tricky build with 4 Tantric LD 1o's ported in the rear of an F-350 with power sliding back window, I'm sure he can do it. Birtch of cource/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
wanderer1
Laughlin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views